All in one Direct Debit collections
Grow your business faster with predictable, recurring income that collects itself
Low transparent pricing. Just 40p per successful collection.
No Set Up, No monthly Fee and No Contract
Know who has paid and who hasn't at all times in ClubRight
Reduce member churn with ClubRight Smart Payment reminders
Automatically retry failed payments
Get paid fast. Receive your money in 3 working days.
Online Card Payments
Accept one off or recurring payments by debit or credit card and get paid faster
- No Set Up, No monthly Fee and No Contract
- Get set up and accepting payments in minutes
- Take one off or recurring card payments for Memberships
- Accept online payments for Classes, Activities and Product sales
- Empower members to store card details for future purchases, online or face to face
- Collect money quickly and securely all in one place with ClubRight
Accept face to face payments by card or contactless via our integrated card reader
- Take face to face transactions quickly and securely by card or phone
- Accept all credit cards and contactless
- Card reader fully integrated with ClubRight
- Provide a secure checkout for your customers
- All card present transactions automatically reconciled with customer records
Simplify your Accounting
Make life easier for your bookkeeper and accountant with our Xero integration.
At the end of each working day, all income that has been recorded within ClubRight, either via our integrated payment tools or payments processed manually through the till, will get posted to your Xero accounting software automatically – removing the need for any manual dat entry!
Member App Payments
Let your customers pay simply and easily using the Member App
- Join and pay via the ClubRight Members App
- Buy products and make bookings via the ClubRight Members App
- Store card details for quick checkout
- Pay overdue payments on the ClubRight Members App
Cash and Standing Order
Still using traditional payment methods? No problem. ClubRight supports cash and standing order reconciliation.
- Cash payments can be manually recorded for memberships, bookings and onsite product purchases.
- Recurring membership payments via Standing order can be marked as paid each month.
- Cash can also easily be used face to face in the club for purchases
- You can easily use a mixture of cash, direct debit, card and standing order giving your customers a combination of how they pay you