Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Remote (UK)
Reports to: Head of Sales UK & I
ClubRight is an industry-leading membership management software solution and work with over 800 clients from gyms to martial arts schools, health clubs to sports clubs and personal trainers to social clubs.
We are on an exceptionally fast business growth curve and are now looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our rapidly growing sales team.
As a key member of our team, you will be on the front lines of our sales process responsible for strategically sourcing (outbound via email, phone, & social) and qualifying (inbound) sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to identify, research, and originate new revenue opportunities, triage new inbound activity, and schedule qualified meetings.
As a fast-growing sales team, this role has great potential for quick career progression.
If you are a highly motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a natural curiosity– please get in touch!
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop new business through prospecting including cold calling, email and social outreach.
- Book sales meetings for Account Executives from qualified inbound leads and outbound prospecting.
- Identify partnership opportunities that have the potential to generate a high volume of inbound leads.
- Creating and optimising cold calling scripts and email sequences to book calls.
- Tracking and reporting on cold calling activity, email sequences, contact rate, and sales campaigns/conversions.
- Become a ClubRight product expert – helping potential clients understand our product and answering any questions that may crop up.
- Effectively articulate ClubRight’s value proposition; being able to handle objections and answer complex questions.
- Managing the data of prospective clients in our CRM system (Hubspot), ensuring all activity is logged and information is accurate.
- Learn B2B SaaS best practices – sales training, self-study and learning from peers.
You’ll be a great fit if you are:
- A great communicator: you love connecting with people and building rapport.
- Not afraid of rejection: you have to be comfortable getting lots of no’s and outright rejections, as well as continuously hunting for new prospects.
- Goal-oriented: You thrive on hitting quotas, and therefore, need to have experience setting goals and following them through.
- Interested in developing in sales or growth: you have 1-2 years experience of being an SDR and an interest in further developing your sales career.
- A team player: You want to perform exceptionally well individually, whilst working in a fun, positive environment with a close-knit team.
- Agile: Ability to work in a fast paced, startup team environment
PLEASE NOTE – whilst this role is remote based, you should be able to visit our Head Office in Essex on a regular (monthly) basis, please do not apply if you cannot achieve this.
To apply for the above position, please contact the Head of Sales, Neil Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.