Customer Support Front-line
ROLE AND PERSON OVERVIEW
You love helping people first and foremost! You can listen, engage, understand, guide, problem solve, and get to the root of a problem with minimal customer impact. Your main focus will be on handling our incoming enquires for our software products. This will predominantly be achieved by our inbuilt chat solution, with TeamViewer sessions, telephone conversations or video sessions also playing a part as and when required. You will spot trends, opportunities and provide relevant information when issues need to be escalated via our internal processes.
All the while you’ll be learning about our customers, our sectors, and our product, preparing to take advantage of future opportunities within the group.
- To provide polite, helpful, friendly, solution-based liaison with customers.
- Ownership of each incoming ticket lifecycle. Most you will resolve at first response, others you will escalate, ownership always remains with you until closed.
- Maintain and be mindful of our response SLA’s
- Guide customers to self-resolution on their queries where appropriate, using our comprehensive knowledge-base articles.
- Identify User Interface (UI) improvements.
- Recognise and apply the appropriate escalation path to enable more detailed technical insight and investigation by our internal team as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities to enhance or create knowledge articles.
- Recognise customer concerns or complaints suitable for escalation to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Listen, understand and note customer new-feature requests.
- Recognise opportunities for customers to upgrade their product based on their business requirements and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist with other duties/projects as and when required.
- Customer First Focus with an empathetic perspective
- Excellent communicator with all seniority levels, both written and verbal
- Ability to get to the root of a problem by understanding the customers request fully.
- Be a Team Player
- Work well under pressure
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Have patience
- Attention to detail
- Time management
EXPERIENCE (DESIRED or REQUIRED):
- Experience within a Leisure Industry role (health and fitness in particular) (D)
- Experience in a service-desk type environment (D)
- Computer Literate (R)
- Customer facing experience (R) B2B (D)
PLEASE NOTE – you should be able to visit our Head Office in Essex on a regular (weekly) basis, please do not apply if you cannot achieve this.
To apply for the above position, please contact the Head of Customer Experience, Paul Jouanny on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.