Location: Remote (UK)
Reports to: Head of Sales UK & I
Salary: from £25K (£50k OTE uncapped)
ClubRight is an industry-leading membership management software solution and work with over 900 clients from gyms to martial arts schools, health clubs to sports clubs and personal trainers to social clubs.
We are on an exceptionally fast business growth curve and are looking for a talented, highly motivated, results oriented Account Executive to join our high performing UK sales team.
As a key member of our team, you will be on the front lines of our sales process responsible for presenting and selling ClubRight software solutions to prospective customers.
This will involve actively prospecting, managing, and engaging with a dedicated sales pipeline of interested potential customers and converting them in to paying clients.
You’ll become a product specialist, deliver online demos and have a hunger to win new business.
If you are an ambitious, entrepreneurial self-starter with a natural desire to meet and exceed targets – please get in touch!
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Prospecting/identifying sales opportunities.
- Running your own meetings & demos of ClubRight software.
- Own your sales forecast and be accountable for providing accurate business updates internally.
- Become a ClubRight product expert.
- Effectively articulate ClubRight’s value proposition; being able to handle objections and answer complex questions.
- Close new business deals and provide a successful handover to the onboarding team.
- Keep our CRM system (HubSpot) up to date, ensuring all sales activity is logged and information is accurate.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the industry and competitor landscape.
You’ll be a great fit if you are:
- A great communicator:you love connecting with people and building rapport.
- Determined: you have a growth mindset, never-give-up attitude and strong bias for action
- Goal-oriented: You thrive on hitting quotas, and have a proven track record of performance.
- Interested in developing in sales or growth: you have a minimum 2 years sales experience and an ongoing desire to develop your skils.
- A team player: You want to perform exceptionally well individually, whilst working in a fun, positive environment with a close-knit team.
- Agile:Ability to work in a fast paced, startup team environment
PLEASE NOTE – whilst this role is remote based, you should be able to visit our Head Office in Essex on a regular (monthly) basis, please do not apply if you cannot achieve this.
To apply for the above position, please contact the Head of Sales, Neil Woodward on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.